25 January 2009

Blog Award




The lovely Robin has awarded me with an award - This one is for taking the time to comment on peoples blogs, and have nice artwork....... So without further ado, I would like to award this award to:

Sherri
from "Tied up in Ribbons" who has a really pretty blog, and believes that creating is more necessary than food sometimes!! Yay and thank you for your support & kind comments on my blog.

Val from Flippinpest - Some great atc's to be seen here and a slightly mad world where chaos is king!!

Kathy - Pieces of Me - I love the detail in Kathy's work, her collages are beautiful so go check her artwork out too.

Thank you ladies, for supporting me and my art, and for taking the time to comment on my blog :)

2 comments:

  1. Gosh Lorri...I am honored and blessed! Congrats on winning Robin's award, and thank you for awarding me! :-) Beyond kind of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorri, thanks so much for awarding me this. I am really honoured as I find your art incredible. Hope that you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. All comments are welcomed.