23 August 2008

I'm Guilty

Well how is this for being addicted and sometimes a little silly.... yesterday I spent a fortune (not telling how much) on some new supplies - mostly paper and a couple of transparancies from ANOTHER SHOP... yup, my H and my BeccyBoo wont like this... I needed some retail therapy after feeling pain forever!!

I went into another store - now bear in mind I can buy wholesale from over 250 + suppliers for my OWN STORE... But, of course we don't have everything or every brand, and I saw this stuff I just HAD to have... LOL

My justification - Well It's always good business practice to know one's competitors - and I did source some 'new' product manufacturers/brands too... so in my eyes, that's a good justification.. teehee


Guilty - yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. All comments are welcomed.