6 January 2015

Happy New Year - 2015 is going to be a great year!


Hello Everyone - Happy New Year to you all
Whew, where does the time go - sometimes I find myself with not enough hours in the day to complete all my tasks, yet other times the day feels long as lack of motivation seeps through me. That said, 2015 is starting positively and I am looking forward to forging forward with workshops and more teaching than ever before!
I'm starting in February in Sydney, looking at more workshops in melbourne in March and also local workshops here in Perth - March 28th, at Creators Corner in Canningvale.
Also, I'm going to be holding some workshops at my studio/home - so if you are interested in attending, please don't hesitate to contact me! I will even tailor any workshop to suit you and your friends.... gather a group of 5 and lets do it, Lets make 2015 our most creative year ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. All comments are welcomed.