12 October 2022

Hello! I finally got back into my blogger account

 Well well I finally did it and got back into my account.  

I’m just happy to be able to see if I can keep this going, but life has been very upsy Downsy for me.

I share on instagram - Lorri Lennox and also my facebook page is more active than this blog haha

Please follow me there to see all my posts you’ve missed over the past few years - There’s LOTS! Haha

www.facebook.com/artivity3


I’ve been creating a whole series of ladies titled my “Miss Series” you can see them on my Facebook page or my actual website - I forgot to share that with you again…. It’s 

Www.lorrilennox.com

Hope to see you there xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. All comments are welcomed.