19 January 2015

Hey Remember my post from 6 January?
Well guess what - this is what I posted on my Facebook http://www.facebook.com/artivity3

Wooo Hooooooooooooooo......

***EXCITING NEWS** Woohoo - I'm going to be teaching art/craft on board the beautiful Ocean Princess!
I've been chomping at the bit to tell you. I am so excited to be a guest lecturer again. This will be my 3rd time with Princess Cruises. For those that remember my Xmas message - I did send it to the universe to bring me new opportunity & for 2015 to be my year of 'teaching & sharing my love of art & creativity" not even 3 weeks later & here I am madly preparing class kits, scheduling and re-scheduling workshops. Can I get a big woop woop! I will be leaving directly from Sydney, after my Sydney workshops - so its also perfect timing! Donna Stevens Tammy James Melisa Wright Jen Aburrow Teresa Xanthos Cassandra A Bright it does however mean that I will not be able to hold any workshops in Melbourne after Sydney - unless it's later in the year smile emoticon
 
PS: please don't PM or email me about how to get a gig like this, because this is what I will tell you - 1. Have genuine passion for what you do 2. Show it in how you teach 3. Put yourself out there & expect to be found. ‪#‎teachart‬ (Edit inspired by Denise Braun) - The universe has plenty of everything for everyone, so put it out there!

Madly making up kits, preparing & planning for future workshops... my calendar is now booked into June already :)

Write what you want, send it to the universe - share with me your stories (right here! on my blog)

Thanks for visiting me! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. All comments are welcomed.