15 August 2008

A blog award - Lucky me




Wow, a lovely suprise this morning as I received a blog award from the very talented Diane - Please visit her blog here:



The next thing is I now have to choose 7 more blogs which I love - Here's my picks:

Susan
Kelly-Rae
Kerry
Anne
Nancy
Jan
Stacy
I could pick so many blogs! Congratulations to you all, as I love reading your blogs. The tips, tricks, sharing of ourselves and being inspired by the wonderful artwork you regularly produce is what blogging is all about.

1 comment:

  1. Lorri - what a wonderful surprise to receive an award from you. I am so thrilled that you should be thinking of me from way over there. I means an awful lot and I am very very grateful. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. All comments are welcomed.