19 May 2008

Tag You're It!!

I was tagged, :) by the very talented Stacy - see her gorgeous works here...
"Stacy"
Thank you Stacy for considering me too!

The rules of the game are as follows:

1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.

O.K. So here goes with the six unimportant things about me... (even though I believe everything about everyone IS important - so here's some 'random' facts)

1. I like "Irish" accents
2. I turn the pages of my books in bed with one hand!! (hubby thinks it's cool)
3. I need to lose 10 kilos!!
4. I worry too much
5. I believe in Karma

I have tagged the following 6 ladies whose work & blogs I absolutely love!

"Audrey"
"Marion"
"Nancy"
"Kristy"
"Sian"
"Vicki"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for thinking of me, Lorri! I´ve posted my answers some time ago when I was tagged by Manja:
    http://bockel24.blogspot.com/2008/04/tagged-again.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. All comments are welcomed.