20 May 2008

Opinions please







Artivity - The activity of art... simple sweet. It's what I do!
I like to have artivity everyday - but some I don't get around to it, others are filled with activity - but not artivity.

Is it a good name for an ETSY or MADEIT Store?
Should I come up with something new?
Leave it as it is, because it represents me on my already established blogs too?
Should I use my 'name' in my store name - or is that too corny..

Banners - I need one, I can't make one :(
I like everyone elses and can't decide on the one I would like - I don't want to copy anything - it must be made from my art - where do I start......

hmm off to look for banner stuff.



xo

1 comment:

  1. Lori, I really like the second one! It really caught my eye when I scrolled down. If you need help with this, please let me know if you need help - I'd be more than happy to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. All comments are welcomed.