14 January 2014

2013 preview

Well hello there, I thought it was about time I updated my blog with something - so a little update of art and stuff was in order. I could fill the page with waffling a of how my life has been crazy topsy turfy and tell you about my emotional roller coaster rides, but I thought sharing some of my recent artwork would be nicer. So I will leave the emotional discussions for another time and share with you some of my most favourite recent work and highlights from 2013 :)


























1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to note the differences I could see within the two paintings. White dots added to circles on background, doodling added to border, colour of eyes and more defined skin tone.
    Love your work.
    Sheelagh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. All comments are welcomed.