2 November 2009

Guest ATC Designer - November

The wonderful Chriss Rollins who is also a part of The Paper Girls has invited me to be their guest ATC designer for the month of November.

I'm thrilled to have been asked, Chriss has been wonderfully supportive as she knows my time is pre-occupied with my Mum's health care at the moment. So I gave Chriss permission to grab any of my images she liked to include on the relevant blogs. These can now be seen live on her blog. I always find it interesting to see which cards appeal to different people. Chriss chose my " Shift Lock" Card above, as the Monthly Trade image - a personal favourite of mine.

Chriss has been so friendly and helplful in sorting out the images, my bio etc and I'm delighted to be involved with these amazing ladies!

My ATC's are yet to be made, and hopefully I am going to get to them this week. The theme is "Keys" - and I love keys!!

Pop by Chriss's blog and say hello (wow so many s's's I'm glad I don't lisp!!) xo

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. All comments are welcomed.