22 July 2009

Ponderings


The last few days has been spent doing a lot of pondering.
Pondering, quite a strange word isn't it? I guess I could have said I'm ruminating or even contemplating, but Pondering is my word for today -

–verb (used without object)
1. to consider something deeply and thoroughly; meditate (often fol. by over or upon).
–verb (used with object)
2. to weigh carefully in the mind; consider thoughtfully: She pondered her next words thoroughly.


My ponderings are about many things.......................

The bigger picture
the store
my relationship
myself and my health
my art and desires to do more
my family
friendships - past & present

ponder ponder ponder so many thoughts run through this head of mine.

After the cruise and some gentle pondering on board, I feel I must now ponder some bigger things - am I boring you with all the ponders?.
I'm even pondering if I should explain in more detail my ponderings.
Not today
It would take too much typing, I'm going to go back to my painting - I might just call it.........

Pondering!

(Feel free to use this picture :)

7 comments:

  1. Hope you are ok, every day life can be alot to handle sometimes....Take care and try not to over think things....xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find the answers you are seeking =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all is well..thanx for the the beautiful image...I shall ponder on wht to use her for...vbg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss come ponder with me via email.....it's your turn to waffle in response to my waffling....big hugs xoSusan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ponder away Sweet Lori!!! It good for the soul:) I am so glad your cruise was a huge success and that you finally got to go. The photos are lovely. Thinking of you often. Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your kind comments and support. I'm still pondering :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Lol
    I think the sea is such a powerful thing and when you are in the middle of a large ocean and realise what small beings we really are it does make you ponder (the same as when you lay on your back on a cloudless dark night and look at the stars).
    Pondering is GOOD for you and hopefully all will sort itself out eventually.
    Glad you both had a good time and thanks for putting some pics up.
    Love ya both loads.
    Robert xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. All comments are welcomed.