30 December 2008

Stampotique Cuties






I made some ATC's (Art Cards) using the new range of Stampotique Rubber Stamps we have in our store...... love them!!
These were stamped with a black inkpad and embossed with clear embossing powder. The scan of these pics shows them a bit lighter than they really are, and I would have liked them even blacker..!
It would have worked better with black embossing powder - but I didn't have any available at the time of making them. The backgrounds were hand-painted and embellished using my trusty glaze pen (couldn't live without them)
I will make some more of these for trade and sale on my ETSY.
ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. Great cards, Lorri !! Love the Stampotique line. Great personal touch to the images.
    Hope your new year is off to a great start !!
    :-)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards they are great! You have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with thos cards. Very fun and quirky.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. All comments are welcomed.