8 March 2011

Faber-Castell Color Gelatos & Clear Stamp - Neutrals - Marco's Paper

I really would like some of these.. so I'm now searching high and low for a wholesale distributor in Australia.
Sometimes It's so hard to find distributors down under, and products seem to always be 6 months later to arrive :(
Wish me luck - and check them out if you get a chance.
They are sure to be great for my mixed media paintings, and I like the twist up idea too.
I had a set of watersoluble crayons that I purchased from Bangkok a few years ago - so far I have used TWO packets of them. I love them, so hope these Faber Castell Gelato's are similar.

Faber-Castell Color Gelatos & Clear Stamp - Neutrals - Marco's Paper

1 comment:

  1. Always harder, longer & more expensive to get supplies down under :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. All comments are welcomed.